Ludum Dare 37 theme “One Room”.
I started today with the goal to finish the first Ludum Dare RobotGame. I wanted to reuse code and assets to save some time because I’m very late already.
I will start with:
1. creating a “create room” mechanism.
(flexible room concept)
Hardcode 1 room. Felxible room concept is available but not reusable for this Ludum Dare. (Prefabs not matching the old Prefabs – too much time needed for adjustments)
2. Create prefabs for the robots, the walls and the human
Recreated prefabs from old Sprites. (Looks horrible – but does the job)
3. Place all items and create the room
Done now… Added physics (This is good)
4. Implement the robot logic (catch human)
😉 Nice little sentence – but a lot to do here…
5. Implement the game logic (kill by traps, escaped all robots)
Prefabs are available… Logic can be simulated first (trigger = Debug Message)
Some Screenshots I took during the last 4 hours…
Now I have to go to some “fam appointments”… I will think over the next steps if I can find some minutes… 😉
More Ludum Dare 37 posts: